Ingredients (serves 4)
1/2 cup (70g ) white glutinous rice
1/2 cup (70g) black glutinous rice
3 cups (600ml) water
60g raw sugar
2-3 pandan leaves
100ml coconut cream
a pinch of salt
1. Soak the white and black rice overnight.
2. Rinse and drain. Add 600ml of water.
3. Tie the pandan leaves into a knot and add to the water and rice.
4. Bring to boil and simmer for about 20-30 min until cooked and your desired consistency. Remove the pandan leaves. Add sugar to sweeten.
5. Warm up the coconut cream with a tiny pinch of salt.
6. Serve warm with a drizzle of coconut cream .
7. You can add banana if you like.